Last Updated: July 12, 2023
When you enter your personal data to complete the registration process or start to use the Services, you are deemed to have clearly understood and agreed to the following purposes and purposes of our collection, processing or use of your personal data.
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- COOKIES AND SIMILAR TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
- WEBSITE SECURITY
- PERSONAL INFORMATION MAINTENANCE AND DELETION
- CONTACT US
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information that we process about you broadly falls into the following categories:
Information that you provide to us
- Contact Information：Your name, email address, mailing address, phone number that you provide to us, for example, when you register for any Wondercise Services.
- User Profile Information：Any information that you provide to us in connection with your Wondercise “User Profile”, such as contact information listed above, username, and any additional information you choose to provide to enhance your use of the Services, including your weight, height, age, gender, general location, tags, birthday, image or avatar.
- Voice and Portrait：Your visual image, portrait and voice recording (e.g., via photographs, video) if you visit our studio and/or showrooms or participate in live studio classes. Additionally, Wondercise fitness equipment and the Wondercise App may contain a camera, microphone and voice control features. These features are in use only when activated by you.
- Storage Space：Video playback and use of temporary files.
- Camera：Need to turn on the camera when using QR code scan.
- Crash Data：We collect data and information if an error occurs in the application. This log data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, application configuration when using our services, the time and date you use the services, and other statistical information.
- Communications Information：Any details of your communications/interactions with us, including when you call, email, live chat, video call or text with us or communicate with us via social media channels or community forums. We may record customer and technical support calls for training and monitoring purposes and to help resolve customer issues. We will tell you before recording and, where required by applicable laws, obtain your consent for the collection of these recordings.
- Training Records：Record your training information.
- Promotions, Sweepstakes and Competition Information：Any information that you provide to us in connection with any promotions, sweepstakes and/or competitions we run.
Information that we collect automatically
- Information generated through use of the Services. Such as classes registered for and participated in, Wondercise members you are following and who are following you, details of workout performances such as leaderboard rank, total workout output, workout speed, distance and calories burned, in-studio attendance history and, if you have chosen to connect a heart rate monitor, your workout heart rate.
- Information from your device. Information from and about the device you use when you use our Services (whether your desktop, mobile, tablet, or fitness tracker) including IP address, identifiers, type, mobile carrier, browser type and language, location (see below) and operating system. We may also collect information about how your device interacts with our Services, such as the content you access, pages and sites visited before and after you reach the Services, the date and time of your use, the amount of time spent on the Services, and other actions taken through use of the Services such as preferences.
- Location Information. Depending on how you use the Services and your device settings, type and connectivity, we may collect location-based information including your IP address, GPS location, city, county, zip code and region and your smart device’s proximity to “beacons”, Bluetooth networks and/or other proximity systems. You will have the ability to opt-in or out of our collection of location information by selecting the location and Bluetooth settings in your device but this may affect your ability to use certain location dependent Services (such as track your run functionality).
- Some of this information may be collected using Cookies and Similar Technologies as described below.
Information we collect from third parties
- Third Party Applications: If you access our Services through a third party application, such as the Apple App Store or Google Play (together with any similar applications, “App Stores”) or Social Networking Sites (“SNS”) such as Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, we may collect information about you from that Third-Party application that you have made public via your privacy settings. This may include: your name, your SNS user ID, your App Stores user name, location, sex, birth date, email, profile picture and your contacts on the SNS.
- Third-party Payment Gateway: We use the TapPay payment service, which has obtained PCIDSS Level 1 certification, ensuring a secure environment. System audits are conducted quarterly by Verizon, an independent auditor based in the United States, to comprehensively protect your data and transactions. Sensible credit card information is replaced with encoded tokens, and the connection between the host and TapPay is encrypted using TLS 1.2 certificates. Additionally, a military-grade WAF (Web Application Firewall) is employed to regulate connections, ensuring the security of every data transmission. We collect financial identifiers (e.g., TapPay ID) and transaction details (e.g., payment amount, payment method, transaction history) relevant to our service through TapPay.
- Third Party Sources: We may receive information about you from other sources to supplement information provided by you or where we are conducting a joint marketing campaign with a selected partner and you have provided consent for us to receive your information. The supplemental information allows us to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products and Services and to provide you with any marketing communications that you have provided your consent to receive. Please see Your Rights below for how to unsubscribe.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Services: Including to verify your identity and set up your Wondercise account, to process payments and fulfil product orders, to provide you with access to our Services such as class bookings and participation, workout tracking performance and statistics, and to enable you to compete and communicate with other Wondercise members.
- To communicate with you: Including for administrative matters (such as account management, updates to terms, or system maintenance), to provide you with information about our Services (such as product delivery and logistics, servicing and technical support), and to respond to any questions, comments or requests you have about our Services.
- To send you marketing: Including contacting you by phone, email, postal mail or SMS with information about news, offers, products and/or Services that might be of interest to you, as permitted by applicable law.
- For analytics, research and product and Service improvement purposes: Including monitoring and measuring your use of our products and Services and conducting research/surveys, to understand how they are being used and how they can be improved.
- For personalisation and advertising: Including to provide you with a personalised and tailored Service, to serve you with Wondercise advertising on third party properties and to serve you with relevant advertising and content on our Services.
- To ensure the security and integrity of our Services: Including to detect and combat any abuse or any harmful activity, fraud, spam, and illegal activity affecting our Services, the prevention & detection of crime and for the health and safety of individuals on Wondercise premises.
- To comply with any applicable law and/or regulations.
- For any other lawful business purpose: Including any incidental business purpose related to or in connection with any of the above, or for any other purpose disclosed to you at the point at which we collect your personal information.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Your personal data will be fully protected under the Personal Data Protection Act and will never be sold, exchanged, rented to any groups or individuals. To provide and support our Services, we will only share your data with third parties in the following situations:
- With your prior consent or authorization.
- When requested by judicial units or other competent authorities through legal and formal procedures.
- In order to provide you with other services or privileges, when it is necessary to share your information with a third party that provides the service or privilege, we will provide a full explanation and inform you in advance, and you are free to choose whether to accept the service or privilege.
The host of the Services is equipped with various information security equipment and necessary security protection measures such as firewalls, anti-virus systems, etc., to protect the Services and your personal data. Strict protection measures are applied. Only authorised personnel who have signed a confidentiality contract can access your data. Anyone who violates the confidentiality obligation will be punished by relevant laws. If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, we will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and take the necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
PERSONAL INFORMATION MAINTENANCE AND DELETION
- You have the right to:
- make an inquiry of and to review your personal data.
- request a copy of your personal data.
- supplement or correct your personal data.
- demand the cessation of the collection, processing or use of your personal data.
- erase your personal data.
- If you are unwilling to provide your personal information for our Services’ continuous use, please contact us. We will immediately cancel or stop using your data after obtaining your consent, but it may affect the Services we provide.
- There are situations where We are unable to delete your data:
- It’s still necessary to process the data for the purpose we collected it for.
- We have a legal obligation to keep the data.
- We need the data to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. For example, if there’s an unresolved issue relating to your account.