To join a live-streamed session, just select an on-air class on the Wondercise app homepage.
- Live-streamed Training
You can interact with the live coaches and users around the world through video chat and texting. Build your fitness network and meet new friends with the social media tools.
- On-demand Training
Over 500 original and exclusive training videos that you can watch whenever, wherever, however many times you’d like.
You can find the latest schedule on the official website under News > Monthly schedule or under the Studio tab in the Wondercise app.
Search for your favorite class under the Studio tab in the Wondercise app. Click on the class to enter the introduction page, then click on Book and turn on the app reminder to receive a notification before the class starts.
Please make sure both the mobile device and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network before proceeding to cast.
For iOS devices:
1. Ensure that your iPhone and Apple TV (or any smart TV supporting Airplay 2) are in the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open Control Center* based on your iPhone version and click on Screen Mirroring Output.
3. Select the device you want to project to complete the casting.
– for iPhone X or iOS 12 or higher: swipe down from the top right corner of the screen and click on the Screen Mirroring Output icon.
– for iPhone 8 or iOS 11 or earlier: swipe up from the bottom and click on the Screen Mirroring Output icon.
[Lightning Digital AV Adapter]
1. Connect both the HDMI and power-supplied Lightning cables. A blue light will appear once the device is properly plugged in.
2. Connect the other end of the Lightning cable to your mobile device. A “Trust this computer?” message will be prompted; click Trust and enter your password to sync the screen.
*Best used with Bluetooth speakers or headphones.
For Android devices:
1. Ensure that your Android phone and the TV supporting Miracast are in the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Find the corresponding cast to TV function according to your mobile device model.
For example, if you have a Samsung phone:
a. Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the quick panel and tap the Smart View icon.
b. Choose your TV from the list of available devices (may be prompted to enter a PIN code depending on the TV).
c. In the pop-up window “Start casting with Smart View?” select Start now.
For an HDMI Cable Projection:
To project via an HDMI cable, the following equipment is required:
1. Type-C to HDMI AV cable or HDMI Output Cable with HDMI Switch
2. A device that supports HDMI function and has an HDMI port
3. A TV with an HDMI port
Connect the HDMI cable from the switch to the TV, then connect the mobile device to the switch using the appropriate cable.
For Chromecast (wireless projection):
To use a wireless connection, you must have the following devices:
2. A TV with HDMI support
2. A mobile device with HDMI support
Setting up Chromecast:
1-1. Insert Chromecast.
1-2. Use the Google Home app that supports Chromecast.
1-3. Open the Google Home app.
1-4. Follow the steps on the screen.
Use the Google Home app to mirror the screen to Chromecast:
2-1. Click on the name of your Chromecast device and use the Project My Screen option to mirror your iPhone screen to the TV
2-2. Click on Cast screen in the pop-up window to confirm your screen casting.
2-3. Your phone screen will be displayed on the TV connected to Chromecast. To stop casting, click on Stop Mirroring.
1. Click Cast my screen.
2. Click Cast screen again.
You can download the Wondercise app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
You can sign up with your mobile number and fill in your personal information to complete the registration.
Go to Member Center > Membership Status to check your membership status.
Training reports from on-demand workouts from the past 7 days can be tracked at Wondercise app > Member Center. Training reports are currently not available for live-streamed workout.
You can workout to the web version by following the steps below:
1. Search Wondercise: Studio Live Fitness Party in your internet browser.
2. Click on Studio TV in the top right corner.
3. Log in.
4. Select a live class to join.
Wondercise is currently supported on Apple Watch OS 6 and above, and several Garmin wearable models:
- VIVOSMART 5
- VIVOMOVE 3
- VIVOACTIVE 4
- INSTINCT SOLAR
- FENIX 6
- FORERUNNER 245 / 245M
- FORERUNNER 745、Venu 2S
Supported device models are updated periodically. Please check the latest updates on the brand’s official website.
If you wish to learn more about your workouts and track your fitness progress, you are welcome to purchase a supported device from https://shop.wondercise.com/shop/
Managing Your Account
You can contact us at service @wondercise.com to request assistance in removing your account.
In consideration of your privacy and security, please attach a screenshot of the “Account and Security” page within the Wondercise app in the email. We will delete the account within 3 to 5 working days after receiving the request and notify you.
To make changes to your account, please go to Wondercise app > Members Center > Personal Information to make and save the changes.
To unbind your Instagram account, please go to Wondercise app > Members Center > Account and Security to make and save the changes.
Subscription & Billing
We offer 2 ways to subscribe:
Wondercise Studio app
Step 1. Download the Wondercise App from your App Store or Google Play.
Step 2. Go to Account > Subscribe.
Step 3. Select a subscription plan.
Step 4. Click Subscribe Now.
Step 5. Follow the payment instructions through the App Store or Google Play.
Step 1. Click Studio TV in the top right corner.
Step 2. Register and log in to your personal account.
Step 3. Click on your Membership Status in the Member Center.
Step 4. Click Subscribe Now and select a plan.
Step 5. Confirm your payment method and complete the payment.
There are two types of subscription options:
Monthly at $9.99 USD / per month
Yearly at $99.99 / per year
Please see How do I subscribe? for further instructions.
- Regular members will need to view commercials and ads upon completing a workout before exiting each session.
- VIP members can enjoy ad-free experiences throughout the duration of the membership.
You may choose to cancel your subscription through the app or our website:
For Apple (iOS) users:
Step 1. Go to Settings on your iPhone.
Step 2. Tap on your name to be directed to the Apple ID page.
Step 3. Tap Subscriptions.
Step 4. Select Wondercise.
Step 5. Click Cancel Subscription and confirm.
For Android users:
Step 1. Open Google Play.
Step 2. Tap the profile icon in the top right corner.
Step 3. Tap Payments and subscriptions > Subscriptions.
Step 4. Select Wondercise.
Step 5. Tap Cancel and follow the instructions to confirm.
Step 1. Go to Membership Status via the Wondercise app or Wondercise website in your browser.
Step 2. Tap Cancel Subscription.
Step 3. Check Agree and tap Cancel Subscription again.
Step 4. Confirm cancellation and membership expiration date will be updated on the Membership Status page.
If you have a set of Wondercise VIP serial code, please follow the steps below to redeem your VIP membership:
Step 1. Go to the Wondercise website and tap on Studio TV in the top right corner.
Step 2. Tap Member Center (you may need to log in first).
Step 3. Tap Redeem VIP Card.
Step 4. Enter your VIP serial code and tap Redeem.
Step 5. Return to Membership Status to ensure your status has been updated.
Step 6. Open the Wondercise app on your phone and enjoy a whole new workout experience, distraction free.
You can check for your subscription expiration date by going to the Wondercise app > Member Center > Membership Status.
Please try the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:
1. Confirm whether you are using a stable Wi-Fi or your own 4G/5G network.
2. Switch to another stable network.
If the problem continues to persist, you can send the following information to email@example.com, and we will clarify and investigate the cause:
1. Time of lag.
2. Screen recording of the situation.
3. Confirm your mobile device model/operating system version/Wondercise APP version, for example: iPhone 14 pro/iOS 16.3/2.13.0.
Training on Large Screen
- You can enter the “Casting” entrance in the settings of the APP Studio, click to copy the link to open the web version, or find the “connection” entrance in the web version.
- The web page will display the corresponding cast code. You can input it through the APP and connect to a computer or large screen device for training.
By pairing with a wearable device model that supports comparison, you can easily participate in Wondercise live comparison courses to achieve better training results.
In addition, connecting the device allows you to enjoy the benefits of the web version’s deployment features, including:
- Real-time motion comparison, comparing the degree of matching between the user and the instructor’s movements, so that each movement can be traced.
- Compete with other online students for scores and enjoy the fun of training upgrades.
*Supported types of wearable devices can be referred to in the “Wearable Devices” section of the FAQ.
- Confirm that the mobile version and web version are using the same account.
- Confirm that the casting code is entered correctly.
- Confirm the network connection status.
Only live courses are supported.